The FT4 Heart Rate Monitor by Polar is a device that will help you exercise in a smart manner due to its easy-to-use and top-of-the-line features. It can be perfect for any active exerciser who wants to keep track the intensity and calories burned during their physical activity.
It always displays the real-time heart rate during your workout routine. This data is perfect to keep track of your intensity and help you stay within the target zone for a maximum workout. You can say that it is somewhat similar to a personal trainer wherein it tells you when it’s time to speed up or slow down.
Accurate Calorie Burn
It is perfect for tracking the intensity as well as the calories burned during your physical activity. What’s more amazing is that it can track even the simplest activity such as swimming or playing with your children.
Reach Your Fitness Goals
Every time your workout, the FT4 will provide a summary of your training with your maximum heart rate and the calories burned. It will also keep track of your last 10 workouts so that you can preview the improvements of your fitness goals and help you stay motivated in the process.
- It displays the average and maximum heart rate of your training
- Accurate heart rate data
- Automatic age-based target zone
- The Smart Calorie feature will utilize your personal data so that you will be provided with the accurate calories burned
- It has a heart rate chest strap made of a soft fabric material that can adapt to the shape of your body.
- It keeps track of 10 training files
- It has a backlit display for a clear viewing
- It is water-resistant for up to 30m deep
- It uses a replaceable battery that can make it last for a long time
- It can be connected to any compatible gym equipment with the help of a GymLink
- It displays the time of the day along with an alarm and snooze
- Accurate calorie burn data
- Easy to use
- It is a watch-shape device that can be easily strapped to your wrist
- It keeps a record of your last 10 training summary to help you know where you’re currently at in your fitness journey
- It has no GPS
- Batteries need to be replaced on the watch and the chest strap from time-to-time